torsdag 24 juni 2010

Daydreamer

I feel like I could sit all day and fantasize, dream and imagine away.
I see so much now in my mind.
There is so much that I feel and want to convey
I want people to be able to sit down and think about life and everything that we live in
Think about what you have done with your lives
think about all the good and the evil you have done
None of us are Saints:)
When we see people who are happy of what they may
when we can see the disease cured
when we can give a bit of our love for others
when we see someone who is happy
I want to see the world happy, if it was only once
that we could have lived a day in peace
I want to see how the world changes
I do not want to see and hear that there are people who are starving and dying in our world
I want everyone to have access to a happy and prosperous life

Why should it be too much to ask?

Inga kommentarer: